Jardin Tecina is a lovely choice for many different types of holidaymaker. Whether you want your La Gomera getaway to be as lazy as a day on the beach or as exciting as a rollercoaster, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at this diverse accommodation option. Golfers will be enamoured with the green, families will find the children-centric amenities fantastic and anyone who needs some respite will be well-serviced at the spa.
Read on for more information about our featured favourite hotel.
From sports to the spa, Jardin Tecina is filled with every possible activity you could wish for and more. Those looking for relaxation and pampering should head to the Spa Ahemon, where they can spend a peaceful afternoon taking advantage of the Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Entertainment is in abundance, with a daily programme featuring everything from evening shows and occasional village festivals to music and dancing.
If you’re looking to stay active, take a dip in one of the hotel’s three pools, hit the gym, play some tennis or squash or book on to the dive school. If your sport of choice is golf, you’re in luck. The hotel boasts an impressive 18-hole course, complete with a club house, pro shop, golf school and putting green.
Families are also well-catered for here. Those twelve and under can make a splash in the children’s pool or blow off some steam on the playground. A mini-club where younger guests can take part in guided walks, cooking classes and tennis is also available.
Choose from a selection of delicious and diverse dining options.
- La Tasca Fandango – Tapas a la carte
- El Laurel Restaurant – Seasonal with a set menu
- Gara Restaurant – Recently refurbished with a selection of table d’hôte menus
- Principal Restaurant – Buffet-style meals
All of the rooms offer the usual desired amenities, such as a minibar and a TV. However, more luxurious options are also available. For example, some rooms come with a Select service option. Guests who choose to indulge get turndown service, a later checkout time, Gold Class treatment on the Fred Olsen ferry, fruit, cava, flowers, bathrobes and more.
- Standard – Pool and garden views
- Comfort – Partial sea view
- Superior – Full sea view and Select service
- Junior Suite – A balcony or terrace, a separate sitting area and Select service
- Duplex Suite – One bedroom and one bathroom on the ground floor, an additional bedroom and bathroom on the first floor, a sitting area, a balcony and terrace and a private heated swimming pool