We understand that for many, travel and eating well are inseparable. Thankfully our portfolio of hotels is piled high with delicious destinations that combine luxury living with gourmet dining. You’ll be amazed by the gastronomic experiences on offer.
Gran Hotel Atlantis Bahia Real
Gran Hotel Atlantis Bahia Real sits behind a gorgeous golden sand beach in Fuerteventura. With beautiful views across azure waters towards the islands of Lanzarote and Lobos, this atmospheric spot is the perfect place to indulge in your taste for gourmet food.
One of six restaurants in this hotel is Yamatori, a personal favourite of mine that serves deliciously authentic Japanese cuisine. Though the delicate flavours of the sushi bar are wonderful, the true highlight is the Teppanyaki experience. Fresh meat, fish and vegetables are prepared on a hot iron plate in a kaleidoscope of colours and aromas.
What Else is on Offer?
- Beach Club Las Palmeras, serving traditional Mediterranean dishes.
- Coco Bahia Lounge & Club, with its unique placement perched over the Atlantic.
Valamar Dubrovnik President
Set on the Babin Kuk peninsula, Valamar Dubrovnik President offers guests a generous slice of luxury in a peaceful environment. Each room has a stunning sea view, and this Croatian hotel boasts direct access to its own pebble and stone beach.
The show cooking restaurant specialises in a range of Mediterranean and international dishes. The chefs demonstrate their impressive skills by expertly preparing each dish in front of guests.
À La Carte
For a more relaxed, romantic dining experience, choose the Miramare Restaurant. Here, too, your food will be prepared as you watch. The chefs specialise in exquisite Mediterranean seafood dishes and staff will be happy to recommend local wines to accompany your meal.
Madeira’s Porto Mare hotel is surrounded by beautiful gardens, including one filled with exotic orchids, and sits by the seafront. Though the centre of Funchal is nearby, when it comes to dining there is no need to leave the complex.
The hotel has three à la carte restaurants each with a distinct character.
- Il Basilico – An Italian gem serving food on the sea promenade; brilliant for lunch or dinner.
- Med Restaurant – Heavily influenced by Mediterranean cooking; think barbequed lamb chops and heavenly ravioli.
- Alfama Restaurant – Serves seafood dishes influenced by Portuguese flavours and island living.
- Atlântida Restaurant – Offers a diverse range of international cuisine with fresh, themed dishes prepared in amazing show cooking displays every night of the week.
Throughout the year the hotel hosts theme nights where the restaurants cook up something special, such as Sushi Sundays by the pool or Fado night with Portuguese music. These nights range from musical fun to being focused mainly on the cuisine so take your pick and enjoy.