If you’re a fan of luxurious beach holidays, I’m sure that you’ve played with the idea of visiting Malta, a beautiful archipelago that has more than 300 sunny days per year. As an immensely popular tourist destination at every time of year, choosing from Malta’s many hotels can be a daunting task. To help you out we have put together a couple of our favourite suggestions for vacationing with the utmost elegance and sophistication.
Classy Comfort at the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa
If you’re in search of the perfect place to be pampered, the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa is one of your best bets. This imposing 5-star hotel cannot be missed when you’re strolling around San Anton’s botanical gardens or marvelling at its Presidential Palace.
At a glance…
- Newly renovated deluxe and executive rooms and suites, all of which have private balconies
- A chic and award-winning restaurant, featuring Japanese, Indonesian, and Chinese cuisine
- Tennis courts, a gym, and heated indoor and outdoor pools
- A hairdresser and a spa with a sauna and a Jacuzzi, along with massage and mineral and marine treatments for couples
Whether you’re travelling alone, with your significant other, or with your children, I think that the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa’s facilities offer the perfect mix of elegance and relaxation to all of its guests.
More Than Just a Room….
In addition to its on-site amenities, why not take a private, guided tour of Malta in a luxurious vintage car? If you’re holidaying with your spouse, this special offer includes the option of staying in one of the hotel’s double deluxe rooms and attending a lavish buffet breakfast every morning of your stay.
Alternatively, seize the exclusive opportunity to discover the private palaces and historic houses of Malta with a guide, and receive a list of detailed sightseeing recommendations after having a chat with a member of staff. Life truly can’t get any better – or any easier – than that!
Posh Pampering at The Palace, Sliema
If you’re looking to laze about in style in the harbour town of Sliema, your best bet is The Palace, which is only a short walk away from the bus station and the Valletta ferry. This five-star boutique hotel is perfect for couples searching for a tranquil and carefree holiday, and also offers wedding parties and businesses the chance to make use of its elegant venues and catering services.
At first glance…
- Comfort, deluxe, superior, and executive rooms, as well as designer and junior suites, usually with stunning views of the harbour or of Valletta’s cityscape
- An award-winning, Asian-themed rooftop restaurant and bar, along with a café and a lounge
- A gym and indoor and outdoor pools
- A rooftop spa that overlooks the ocean and offers massage treatments, a sauna, and a solarium
Be prepared to to be pampered from head to toe and from morning to night in The Palace.
More Than Just a Room….
Just when you’ll think that your experience couldn’t be any more luxurious, you’ll find that there’s always room for more sophistication! We highly recommend that you check out the hotel’s special offers, such as its private tours, which will dazzle you with the matchless beauty of Malta’s historical towns and coastlines. Whether you’re interested in learning about Malta’s history, or discovering its cliffs and sea caves, the Palace will have the right tour for you.